Month: August 2017

Hello world!

Posted on

Welcome to Willows Veterinary Group. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

Moggie Milo all Wrapped Up After Swallowing 2 Feet of Ribbon

Posted on

A CURIOUS cat found itself all wrapped up inside after it ate nearly two feet of ribbon. Playful moggie, Milo, came within a whisker of death when the pink ribbon became entangled and caused his intestines ‘to bunch up like a concertina’. Head Vet Gill…

© 2019 Beech House Veterinary Centre. All rights reserved.
Website Made by iWeb.