News

Find out the latest news and exciting stories from Beech House Vets and the Willows Veterinary Group.

Moggie Milo all Wrapped Up After Swallowing 2 Feet of Ribbon

Posted on

A CURIOUS cat found itself all wrapped up inside after it ate nearly two feet of ribbon. Playful moggie, Milo, came within a whisker of death when the pink ribbon became entangled and caused his intestines ‘to bunch up like a concertina’. Head Vet Gill…

An Incredible ‘Tail’ of Survival as Moggie Ronney Survives Epic Journey Thanks to Dedicated Vet Team

Posted on

The owner of a one-eyed cat who survived a 150-mile trip under the bonnet of a car has praised the vet team whose dedicated care has helped him pull through. Twelve-year-old Ronney suffered first degree burns after climbing under the bonnet of a car belonging…

Top Vet Launches Appeal for Cat Owners to Join Feline Blood Donor Register

Posted on

Dr Ian Hopkins, Principal Vet for the Willows Veterinary Group, which has its main animal hospital in Hartford, near Northwich, is looking for more moggies to join their local database of suitable cats to turn to when a vital blood transfusion is needed to save…

Top Vet Launches Appeal for Cat Owners to Join Feline Blood Donor Register

Posted on

Dr Ian Hopkins, Principal Vet for the Willows Veterinary Group, which has its main animal hospital in Hartford, near Northwich, is looking for more moggies to join their local database of suitable cats to turn to when a vital blood transfusion is needed to save…

Kitty with veterinary surgeon Ann Mee

Lovable Kitty Saved by Local Vet After Swallowing Toy Cat – Called Kitty

Posted on

THE curious ‘tail’ of a cat called Kitty who almost died when she swallowed a toy cat called Kitty has had a happy ending. Experienced vet Ann Mee operated on Kitty, a four-year-old ginger tabby adored by her owners, after she swallowed the two-inch plastic…

© 2019 Beech House Veterinary Centre. All rights reserved.
Website Made by iWeb.