Author: Deborah

Moggie Milo all Wrapped Up After Swallowing 2 Feet of Ribbon

Posted on

A CURIOUS cat found itself all wrapped up inside after it ate nearly two feet of ribbon. Playful moggie, Milo, came within a whisker of death when the pink ribbon became entangled and caused his intestines ‘to bunch up like a concertina’. Head Vet Gill…

An Incredible ‘Tail’ of Survival as Moggie Ronney Survives Epic Journey Thanks to Dedicated Vet Team

Posted on

The owner of a one-eyed cat who survived a 150-mile trip under the bonnet of a car has praised the vet team whose dedicated care has helped him pull through. Twelve-year-old Ronney suffered first degree burns after climbing under the bonnet of a car belonging…

© 2021 Beech House Veterinary Centre. All rights reserved.
Website by Kanuka Digital.