Category: Uncategorised

Laundry-Loving Dog Recovers Well After Swallowing Sock

Posted on

A laundry-loving dog gave herself a shock when she ended up swallowing a sock. But luckily vets were able to retrieve the size 12 item, which was longer than 22-month-old Shih Tzu Maggie-May. The pesky pooch was taken to Beech House Veterinary Centre in Warrington,…

Elderly Dog On Road To Recovery After Jumping Off Narrowboat

Posted on

AN elderly dog who ‘got spooked’ and jumped off a narrowboat at the exact same spot where her owner’s brother drowned as a child is making a great recovery after getting her leg mangled in a propeller. Tasha the 14-year-old shih tzu is enjoying a…

Dog’s Lucky Sultana Escape Leads To Warning By Warrington Vet For Pet Owners This Christmas

Posted on

A WARRINGTON vet has issued a festive warning to keep mince pies and Christmas cake out of the way of pets after a golden retriever ate a whole bag of sultanas which could have killed him. Emily Guest of Beech House Veterinary Centre in Wilderspool…

An Incredible ‘Tail’ of Survival as Moggie Ronney Survives Epic Journey Thanks to Dedicated Vet Team

Posted on

The owner of a one-eyed cat who survived a 150-mile trip under the bonnet of a car has praised the vet team whose dedicated care has helped him pull through. Twelve-year-old Ronney suffered first degree burns after climbing under the bonnet of a car belonging…

Kitty with veterinary surgeon Ann Mee

Lovable Kitty Saved by Local Vet After Swallowing Toy Cat – Called Kitty

Posted on

THE curious ‘tail’ of a cat called Kitty who almost died when she swallowed a toy cat called Kitty has had a happy ending. Experienced vet Ann Mee operated on Kitty, a four-year-old ginger tabby adored by her owners, after she swallowed the two-inch plastic…

© 2019 Beech House Veterinary Centre. All rights reserved.
Website Made by iWeb.